The Howard Miller Time Surveyor Clock 615-080
- The tripod design with metal accents finished in antique brass is inspired by the classic land surveyorâ€™s equipment stand for a theodolite.
- The fixed-height legs feature a Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The stationary aged dial features black Roman numerals, a minute track with Arabic numerals, and black finished spade hands.
- A wide antique brass bezel with rivet detailing frames the dial, which is behind convex glass.
- The antique brass nished pendulum bob is suspended on a wood stick nished in lightly distressed Rustic Cherry.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included). INT1015
- Height 73″ (185 cm) Width 25″ (64 cm) Depth 21.75″ (55 cm)
|Dimensions||55 × 64 × 185 cm|