The Howard Miller Tamarack Grandfather Clock 615-050
- Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- This linear floor clock features an open framed dial with Roman numerals and diamond shaped hands finshed in an Antique Gold.
- The top, bottom, and back panel are nished in a complementing Hampton Cherry. For a distinctively different appearance, the top and back panel can be removed.
- The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone.
- The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and one D sized battery (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Height 78.75″ (200 cm) Width 23.75″ (60 cm) Depth 14″ (36 cm)
|Dimensions||36 × 60 × 200 cm|