The Howard Miller Robinson Grandfather Clock 611-042
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine clock features rare book matched olive ash burl, a turned dial, and a carvedÂ shell overlay.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a centre disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished brass finished pendulum includes a centre disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted oors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass- nished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 86.25″ (219 cm)
Width 23″ (58 cm)
Depth 13.5″ (34 cm)
|Dimensions||34 × 58 × 219 cm|