- This clock features a hand-rubbed, satin luster Espresso finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- A polished, stainless steel chrome door frame is prominently featured.
- The highly reflecttive shine and luster of this stainless steel chrome finished frame is the result of extensive polishing operations. Natural blemishes are normal.
- Polished chrome finished wrap-around base is optional.
- A flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- The gloss white dial features raised black hour markers with a black minute track and hands. A polished chrome finished bezel and polished chrome weight shells complement the dial.
- The polished chrome finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Mirrored back.
- Beveled glass on the door, sides and side access panels.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levellers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1013
Height 80″ (203 cm) Width 17.25″ (44 cm) Depth 11.75″ (30 cm)