The Howard Miller Lindsey Grandfather Clock 611-046
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Book-matched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines.
- An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass finished dial, which features cast corner and centre ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription.
- The polished brass finished pendulum includes a centre disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
- An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Glass mirrored back.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levellers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass- nished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 93″ (236 cm) Width 30.5″ (77 cm) Depth 18″ (46 cm)
|Dimensions||46 × 77 × 236 cm|