The Howard Miller Clayton Grandfather Clock 610-950
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass finished pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement features three classic chimes: Westminster, Shubertâ€™s Ave Maria and Beethovenâ€™s Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chime and strike on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass- nished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 84″ (213 cm) Width 23″ (58 cm) Depth 13.5″ (34 cm)
|Dimensions||34 × 58 × 213 cm|