The Howard Miller Camlon Grandfather Clock 611-228
- Driftwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- A modern, flat top features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the clock off the floor.
- A polished chrome finished bezel surrounds the soft black dial, which features chrome finshed Arabic numerals, minute track, and hands.
- Polished chrome finished decorative weight shells. The polished chrome finished, grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of this clock.
- Plain glass on the front and sides.
- Interior of the case is illuminated.
- The upper back panel is removable, allowing access to the movement and pendulum driver.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires four C sized batteries (not included).
- Four floor levellers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0414
- Height 76″ (193 cm) Width 16″ (41 cm) Depth 10.75″ (27 cm)
- Due to a hand-applied, wire-brushed distressing technique on this product to accentuate the wood grains, the Driftwood finish colour may vary from product to product and photography.
|Dimensions||27 × 41 × 193 cm|