The Howard Miller Brownman Grandfather Clock 611-202
- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and centre disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass finished pendulum with complementing centre disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Graceful arched bonnet pediment features bookmatched, olive ash burl and a decorative shell overlay.
- The locking front door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative dentil molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays
1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levellers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0113
- Height 84″ (213 cm) Width 23″ (58 cm) Depth 13.5″ (34 cm)
|Dimensions||34 × 58 × 213 cm|