The Howard Miller Bronson Grandfather Clock 611-019
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock has a stately appeal. The arched bonnet pediment features a three-part bookmatched rare olive ash burl overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, centre disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
- A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is illuminated by the interior light.
- Polished brass finished weight shells and pendulum with a centre disk that complements the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps ank the door. The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
- The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved glass.
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levellers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted Â floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass- nished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. Height 83″ (211 cm)Â Width 22.25″ (57 cm)Â Depth 12.75″ (32 cm)
|Dimensions||32 × 57 × 211 cm|