The Howard Miller Benjamin Grandfather Clock 610-983
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned dial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a centre disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass wished pendulum, with its decorative centre disk, and the polished brass finished weight shells.
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass- nished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 85.25″ (217 cm) Width 22.25″ (56 cm) Depth 12.75″ (32 cm)
|Dimensions||32 × 56 × 217 cm|